Bitcoin jackpot 728x90

Author Topic: the demise of roulette 30  (Read 316 times)

scepticus

the demise of roulette 30
« on: November 02, 2017, 10:20:51 PM »
1 Roulette Forum Message Board
Common interest => Off-Topic => Topic started by: The General on Aug 30, 10:19 PM 2016

Title: Roulette 30 Another Forum Evaporates.

Post by: The General on Aug 30, 10:19 PM 2016

Roulette 30 is no more.   Another forum whiff poof.

Title: Re: Roulette 30 Another Forum Evaporates.
Post by: RouletteGhost on Aug 30, 10:32 PM 2016
    Oh man. Caleb, you were the man to save it.......

As a roulette strategy forum top contributor who helps out you could have really helped save it.

Or maybe.
    ...the server is down
Post by: The General on Aug 30, 10:39 PM 2016

As a roulette strategy forum top contributor who helps out you could have really helped save it.

Maybe.    Perhaps I could have saved yours as well.  8)
Post by: RouletteGhost on Aug 30, 10:41 PM 2016
    Quote from: The General on Aug 30, 10:39 PM 2016

Perhaps.    Perhaps I could have saved yours as well.  8)

I intentionally abandoned that one. I have another.
Post by: The General on Aug 30, 10:42 PM 2016
    I've been buying up domains lately.  Maybe I'll snatch up a few more.  :thumbsup:
Post by: BellagioOwner on Aug 30, 10:45 PM 2016
    Quote from: The General on Aug 30, 10:42 PM 2016

I've been buying up domains lately.

............and it continues...

This is the quote I mentioned but which Real denied .
NO  DISCUSSION NECESSARY

Jake007

• Mature Member
  • "Topcats often start out as underdogs."
Re: the demise of roulette 30
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 10:30:57 PM »
Hey guys can someone explain whats going on? Thanks!

MrPerfect.

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 10:49:41 PM »
Don't worry , Scepticus,  we are all still here and no one gona " evaporate" . Nice to see you back.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 11:25:40 PM »
When I was away in August 2016, the forum went down for a few days. Real (who uses "The General" as nickname in other forums) jumped to the conclusion that the forum went down for good instead of a temporary technical glitch, which was the truth.

I don't really know much about Real and whether he is indeed buying domains or anything. And I miss the context to understand what was scepticus point.

I'm of the view that one should not care too much about what others are doing and care more about what himself is doing.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2017, 11:33:41 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth, MrPerfect.

scepticus

« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2017, 01:00:24 AM »
Not really  back, Mr.Perfect - just a little unfinished business .
Jake
I had claimed that Real had said that this  forum was finished - and that he was on the lookout to buy other domains. . He insisted that this was untrue and asked me to furnish proof.  I could not find it at the time and found it when looking for something else . The initial post in this thread is it .
And NO. I am not engaging in further discussion in this forum.  IMO This is no longer  a forum for serious roulette players . Feel offended if you wish .

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2017, 02:34:36 AM »
Scepticus,
Maybe you are right. Or maybe it is a forum for more serious roulette players than you. Because serious roulette players know better than to get over-agitated when someone disagrees with them.

Someone called you stupid. I promptly deleted this comment, yet you still act as an old lady who found a naked man under her bed. Give me a break.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:06:34 AM by kav »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2017, 02:36:29 AM »
 Why the hell forum not for serious players?
    It's only forum on Internet where you can get a chance to learn real skills of roulette prediction ( not free but aforfable) No other forum offers such a thing even for a money!!!

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: November 03, 2017, 02:43:56 AM »
I like Scep.  I don't like naked men tho.

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

scepticus

!
« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2017, 04:40:08 AM »
Scepticus,
Maybe you are right. Or maybe it is a forum for more serious roulette players than you. Because serious roulette players know better than to get over-agitated when someone disagrees with them.

Someone called you stupid. I promptly deleted this comment, yet you still act as an old lady who found a naked man under her bed. Give me a break.

NOT stupid kav  he called me a LIAR  ! 
and you classed it as a MISTAKE  !
Hardly  Even-Handed !
Your site - Your Rules  ! 

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2017, 04:55:21 AM »
He called you stupid. And I deleted it. And it was a mistake to use such language.
Anyway I only deleted a comment about you being stupid. If there is still the post where he called you a liar, please post the link.

And here is your post complaining about calling you stupid - not liar.

Scepticus, it seems you don't even remember the reason you felt so offended...

------

On another note...
In this topic Real announces that he leaves the forum because I moved his discussion to a more relevant thread. The fact that anyone feels the need to announce he is leaving is evidence that he feels like a prima donna. And we are not an opera, so there is no place for them.

We are trying to create a high quality, focused, no fights roulette forum. I know it's hard. For years, most roulette discussions are all over the place, full of derogatory remarks, outrageous claims and pissing contests. We are different.

Lately I have studied the most successful formats of people exchange of knowledge. Because that's my idea of a really useful forum: exchange of knowledge (and fun and opinion etc). Things like stack exchange are so successful because everyone leaves their ego out of the door. They just help each other. Seems that this is too hard to do for most roulette players. Maybe it goes with the territory. Or so it seems so far. But I don't want to believe that roulette players have psychological issues that prevent them to leave their egos out of the door and engage in useful, productive discussions.

The point is, that this forum will continue its quest for quality, focused, no-fights roulette discussion.  Whoever wants to come along is welcome, whoever wants to not take part is free to stay away.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 05:07:16 AM by kav »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2017, 11:04:09 AM »
 Kav, l didn't call him stupid, l call his post a stupidity. It's different things, at least on my opinion.

[admin: edited to keep it gentle]
« Last Edit: November 03, 2017, 02:29:05 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2017, 01:55:54 PM »

The following users thanked this post: MrPerfect.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #12 on: November 03, 2017, 03:00:14 PM »
Yap, Reyth, my daughter is talanted. You can add me on Skype as well. I do not mind to show you. ;)

scepticus

« Reply #13 on: November 03, 2017, 05:09:22 PM »
Oh ! Come off it kav,
I have told you before that my main complaint is that you are biased . You allow Mr. Perfect  to abuse me but do not allow me to reply in kind.If I am criticised    I  want the right of reply in kind . Your replies in this thread indicate that YOU are sensitive to criticism. Pot calling the kettle black ?

I agree with your desire to have high quality discussion but the tools to do so are in your hands !You keep saying that  All personal remarks will be deleted . So why don’t you delete  ALL of the posts containing personal remarks ?

As for the “liar” remark . It was  contained in a rant by Mr’Perfect who didn’t like my criticism of his previous posts. No evidence given - just a rant . I did not complain to you about it because I have  little  regard for  Mr.Perfect  . His view that betting on Bitcoin, admitting that it may be a scam and encouraging  others to do so ,  is  not sensible betting .

If you don’t get a grip on this you may find that Real’s post may have been prescient.

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2017, 01:06:19 AM »
I and Reyth will edit (or delete) any post that contains offensive language. Just report the post. And we are doing it not because we must, but because we truly believe in high standards of discussion.