Author Topic: Dobbelsteen`Blog  (Read 102493 times)

dobbelsteen

Re: Dobbelsteen`Blog
« Reply #585 on: August 13, 2017, 09:20:45 PM »

The game of the dices is very popular. There are also many systems and strategies for  the double streets.

I have also programed  a note scheet for the DS. Page one are the ECs, page 2 are the dozens and the columns and page 3 the double streets .
During the event you can switch from page to page.

Playing and note requires some practice.

Soon I will demonstrate the use of the note sheets. Be patience.

The following users thanked this post: kav

dobbelsteen

« Reply #586 on: August 14, 2017, 08:39:49 AM »

There are a lot of viewers, but no remarks. So I wonder if there is interest for such note sheets.
Especial for playing on internet , sheets can be very helpful. On demand my program is free available.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #587 on: August 14, 2017, 08:38:04 PM »
The programs can also be used for research. Here example1 for a flat betting system on red.
You can make the largeness of the sample. The diagram of the profit is for a100 spins sample.100 Spins is a short run sample, the final result can be a profit or a loss.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #588 on: August 15, 2017, 09:07:10 PM »

For this second example , I bet contrary low or high  with one unit.

The diagram is again for 100 spins.

Basically there is no difference with the first example.

I did not program La Partage and a stop in the last 10 spins.

Tomorrow I will continue this row with more systems.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #589 on: August 16, 2017, 02:26:26 PM »

This example is a Martingale. I betted on Red. I did not program a trigger, La Partage or a stop in the last 10 spins.
Without a bust the profit about 50% of the number of spins.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #590 on: August 17, 2017, 09:06:29 PM »

In the very past i have played also a parlay system on the ECs.
In this example I bet on Red and After a win the bet is doubled. The problem is ,when do you except the payout. In this case I withdraw the payout after 4 repeaters in the Red. You must have iron nerves and a lot of time.

The following users thanked this post: kav, december

dobbelsteen

« Reply #591 on: August 18, 2017, 07:32:38 PM »
Here the two dozens bet of scepticus.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #592 on: August 19, 2017, 08:26:22 PM »

Now two examples for the double streets. The first example I play flat on 5 double streets with 10 units. This is a 31 number bet. I expect that the DTOP is about 100 spins. Most samples finish after the DTOP with a loss.

The second example plays contrary. That is a 6 number bet. The DTOP lies above the 250 spins. The graph shows much more fluctuations.

scepticus

« Reply #593 on: August 19, 2017, 08:53:50 PM »

Here the two dozens bet of scepticus.
Nope!
You haven't a clue dobbelsteen.
You are clearly wrong  so you should apologise to me  for making the  false accusation that this is " The two dozen bet of scepticus".

dobbelsteen

« Reply #594 on: August 20, 2017, 08:52:38 AM »
scep see post 1303. I have copied the description of the system from your topic. I do not judge the system, I only made a program for research. Everybody can make his own conclusions. I have nothing to apologize. Perhaps you do not call the system Scepticus two dozens bet. You are the writer of that system.

scepticus

« Reply #595 on: August 20, 2017, 12:38:11 PM »

Dobbel
My spins are paired , Is yours ?
I am talking about PARTICULAR doubles not ANY doubles.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #596 on: August 21, 2017, 09:31:14 AM »
Scep I have no idea what you mean with paired spins or particular doubles. Are these a kind of triggers?

dobbelsteen

« Reply #597 on: August 21, 2017, 12:44:36 PM »

A very long time ago i have developed the next system.
Suppose the last numbers are : 16 -31- 24-5. Sceps notification is 2-3-2-1. Once in 81 spins this row repeat. The chance on a repeater is very smal. Now I bet that this will not happens. Now you have to bet  two dozens. The first step on 2-3 (one unit), second step 1-3 (3 units), third step 1-2 (9 units) and the fourth step. 1-3 (27 units). Every hit of every step give a win of one unit. The final risk 80 units.

Basically it is a 24 number bet. DTOP is very small. That means that after about 120 spins you reach the point of nearly almost a loss session.

Sometimes I use this system after a virtual 2 steps loss. The risk is minimized to 8 units .

The following users thanked this post: scepticus

dobbelsteen

« Reply #598 on: August 22, 2017, 11:30:11 AM »

I have programmed the 4 step double dozens system. The system is very dangerous. The zero and the repeater are killing. The program has a stop after the fourth step. Very small sessions can be very profitable.

Here the image of my study of a winning session.

dobbelsteen

« Reply #599 on: September 25, 2017, 08:50:38 PM »

Dobbelsteen theory
I have done and do much research at the random sequences of the roulette. I have developed the short and long run theory. All opponents of roulette will tell you that the results are random, independent and unpredictable. A profit is always luck.
The roulette has an advantage of 2,7% ( one zero roulette) and on the long run everyone will lose. Nobody can tell you what long run means.

My research has learned me that the long run depends on the kind of bet. Basically there are 37 number bets. The 37 number bet has a long run of 0 spins and a one number bet over 1M spins. It is a myth that every wagering kind shall end with a loss of 2,7%.

I have found that every system has a point from where a permanent loss occurs. I have called that point DTOP.
A graph of the occurrence result shows that the result fluctuates. In the beginning the peaks and valley are very high and low. There is a large unbalance of the results. This unbalance has the feature to stabilize. For example this is the case for Red and Black when The ratio R/B is 1. The long run starts.

Where can a player fetch his profit? This is only possible in the first 100 spins. This is a normal play session of a player. A simple system and bank management is enough.
The ECs, the  dozens, the columns and DS are the best table chances. Before starting your bets ,study the history of the last 20 spins and the stats of the last 50 spins. The peaks and valleys are easy recognizable.
The theory of probabilities is very useful for the earlier called chances. The triangle of Blaise Pascal give you fast the probabilities of the ECs. A method of mixed bets is most profitable and spread the risk. The chance, you will fall  in the mouse trap of a variance is very small. Nobody can predict the number of the next spin. Gamblers Fallacy does not exist for a real player.
The knowledge of the short run is the basis for developing a good method. Long run test of systems are very interested and prove,  systems cannot beat the roulette. Your advantage is in the short run.
The number of systems is infinity. There will be always individuals who try to find a Holy Grail. The losers are the fish for the sharks.
The pleasure of playing with the random rows is , why I am a passionate roulette player.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2017, 08:54:05 PM by dobbelsteen »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth