Deposit Bonus 200% up to $1000

Author Topic: A message for thanks to Charles win3million  (Read 9581 times)

sean and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

heatmap

• Mature Member
Re: A message for thanks to Charles win3million
« Reply #195 on: November 16, 2017, 12:49:25 AM »
@ryeth Do you think whoever this guy is was actually a roulette programmer skirting an NDA in a legally secure way?

Edit: I must say this thread has a s*** TON of views compared to other threads
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 12:52:43 AM by heatmap »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #196 on: November 16, 2017, 02:40:16 AM »
This is because many people from other forums come here for the treasure trove of information posted by a declared successful user of the system principles.

There is nothing preventing someone like Duncan from fully disclosing their method and if this guy stole people's money (this apparently actually did happen) under the pretext of providing the hidden system described in his pages, he is nothing but a thief that has decided not to "steal all" by leaving the clues.

Either that or he is simply a liar, but I also see in his tone that certain "believability" that Duncan talks about so I lean towards not a "total thief".
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:44:15 AM by Reyth »

heatmap

• Mature Member
« Reply #197 on: November 16, 2017, 02:47:50 AM »
@ryeth the scammer who owns vls roulette forum claims to have met and know the guy but says he didn't know at first it was him and says that the guy does it to get people thinking and or he is trying to get people to test systems for him. Either way when a scammer calls you out it must be a scam... BTW one person talking in another site thinks that the simple MOVEMENTS on the felt might literally be directions where thever last number hit as in if the last number might be 36 it moves up to another number directly above it and if it would move left it might be 35 or 34. I've barely skimmed these discussions so forgive my ignorance.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #198 on: November 16, 2017, 02:54:00 AM »
I think I have concretely ascertained (from Duncan's posts) that the three movements are directly connected to the patterns of:

Series
Mixed
Cross Combinations

And we know what each of those patterns specifically looks like.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 02:56:40 AM by Reyth »