Author Topic: Mr.Perfect visual ballistic system ( vb3).  (Read 455 times)

MrPerfect.

Mr.Perfect visual ballistic system ( vb3).
« on: August 14, 2017, 03:29:43 PM »
  Let's see what is vb in general: it's a way to predict visually rotor position( disk with numbers) at the end of the spin ( when the ball fall), based on ball velocity and rotor velocity.
    To do so many determine(gess) particular revolution of the ball counted from the end of the spin and adjust for a rotor velocity. This way assumes that TIME ball have to run from specific moment into the spin is stable or semi- stable and can be measured ( stop watch).
    Using this TIME we can calculate position of rotor at the end of spin, if we gessed ( measured/ determined) exact ball revolution counting from the end of the spin.
    In simple words, we have to determine exact moment when ball has fixed amount of revolutions to go. It's relatively simple task and skill to develop, but many still have problems with it due to the 2 facts:
    1. Many wheels do not have a "knee point" ( easy to determine revolution of ball that can be visually different from others due to abnormal decceleration)
    2. Exact timings of each revolution is subject to changes due to external influences  ( atm.pressure, type of throw... ets).
      Good news is that player can count revolutions on every spin after the moment of his prediction revolution to control consistency and adjust to any changes.  ;)  Bad news is that when you supposed to count revolutions, it's time to place bets :( .   
    There are others problems associated with revolution of ball determination... it's players ability to time events accurate enough.
    Differences between revolution timings can be very close to accomulated error that player does in timing process  ( starting timer, count, observational error..ets).
     Besides that, if you start your timing process one revolution too early - ball will overshoot your observation point at the end of the time. So you will have no possibility to start time in correct moment anymore. If you start time one revolution  too late, you will be unsure of your judgement either.
    There is a way to combat this situation and it's called compensational system VB2 . You can read about it on myrulet forum. This system permits to read the same number as a reference point ( visual key) in many consequtive revolutions of the ball. No more missed revolutions !!! But there are problems with it as well, unfortunately. It produces huge error due to the fact that spins of ball decelerate differently. With such an error ( 15 pokets) it's impossible to win consistently.  It doesn't insure player from ball being in area of the wheel that he can not observe directly... and don't provide reasonabe way to adjust for changing conditions.  In short it's a system that allow player to not miss revolution in very stable conditions. In real play situations such a system is a bliss.
    Here we come to the point of the biggest qwestion in vb.  How player is supposed to not miss revolutions and maintain accuracy at the same time? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
    Answer to this qwestion is particular type of compensation vb system that permits to do both and not only. I call it VB3 , chose of the name is just to mark superiority.
    Here are list of features that this particular vb sistem provides for his user:
 1. Immutable point of reference into the spin, independently of presence of exact timing of particular ball revolution. ( no more gessing)
 2. Ability to control time that ball takes from prediction moment till fall on every spin.
 3. Ability to judge the ball throw type by its deceleration ( with some practice).
 4. Multiple readings of reference number during the spin. Double and even tripple ( 5 times if you wish) predictions during the spin... ets.
     It's still a compensation system and has to be balanced manually for different situations, however it's commutative error is at maximum half of VB2 error. With this magnitude of error player can win ;) , if it's possible on the wheel he is going to play at all of cause.
     This system is a hiden  feature of my roulette computer as well.
    I teach this system one on one to the most perspective of the people who wanna work with me. It doesn't come for free either. And yes, it's a part of my privat course of vb.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 11:11:22 PM by kav »

The following users thanked this post: kav

MrPerfect.

Re: Mr.Perfect visual ballistic system ( vb3).
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2017, 05:51:15 PM »
 following screen shots attashed is from simulation of prediction by traditional vb and vb3...
10 spins timings used from videos of my wheel , 2 adjasent diamonds hitting , for Traditional vb used 6th revolution counting from end ( 100% assumed accuracy ). For vb3 same spins, simmilar moment of prediction.
    First goes traditional vb results screenshot.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2017, 05:55:22 PM »
 Here goes vb3 results . Most of revolution target missed ( simply do not exist ). Prediction effectuated  sometimes one revolution earlier, some almoust on the spot, some on the next revolution after 6th.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 06:10:34 PM »
If someone interested, here are timings of revolutions used....

MrPerfect.

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2017, 12:35:33 PM »
If someone interested in demo- pm. If forum in general interested in link to such a demo , make sure you say " thank you" . After 30 " thanks" of original post such a demo will be uploaded on YouTube. 

The following users thanked this post: kav, ybot, Xedos

iar000

• New
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2017, 04:26:26 PM »
Do you have a demo

MrPerfect.

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2017, 04:49:40 PM »
iar000, normally l do demos on Skype.  You can type " vbroulettecomputer" on YouTube.  I used vb3 in that presentation.

RuletPasion

• New
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2017, 01:21:08 AM »

Hola, me gustaria mucho aprender su vb3.
Soy un jugador de espaƱa y tengo interes por aprender mucho sus predicciones.
He estado estudiando y mirando este foro hace tiempo y tengo cosas bastante interesantes y que me estan dando algo de resultados, pero no termino de hacerlo del todo correcto.
Si me dice su skype y si me deja hablar con usted, se lo agradeceria.

un saludo, gracias

Hello, I would like to learn your vb3.
I'm a player from Spain and I'm interested in learning a lot about his predictions.
I have been studying and looking at this forum for a long time and I have some interesting things that are giving me some results, but I do not finish doing it correctly.
If you tell me your skype and if you let me talk to you, I would appreciate it.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 02:06:53 AM by Reyth »

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2017, 02:07:54 AM »
Bienvenidos Senor!  Vive Regina Isabella! :D
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 03:54:36 PM by Reyth »

MrPerfect.

« Reply #9 on: September 23, 2017, 11:20:39 AM »
RuletPassion,  pm sent. Check your inbox