BetVoyager Portal

Author Topic: RRS random rotor system on wheel does it remove bias away off the wheel?  (Read 971 times)

GambleOnlineRoulette

• New
Nothing in roulette excludes
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2017, 02:41:35 PM »
Nothing in roulette excludes loss away The possibility of loss always exists and no way of preventing it so playin is always risk

MrPerfect.

OK.  If you win, loss i's excluded , right?

BlueAngel

• I always express my opinion
  • Do you want truth? You cannot handle the truth!

''I'm there for a few hundred (tops) spins and gone with my profits.

Damn, if I had to track 100k spins or even 1k spins before playing - I wouldn't even bother.
(past spins mean nothing lol - even to bias wheel players).

You could record all the spins in the world and then go to attack it and they change the wheel or someone works on it (or whatever).

Random rarely ever equals "equality".

So for example - if we take 1000 spins - without "random" we could have 500 reds and 500 blacks (not accounting for the zero/00 of course for simplicity.
With random however - we have a tiny slight chance of it being 500 and 500 but most of the time it won't be. Much like 38 repeats of the same number - the "math guys" will point to some small number/chance and say "it's possible".
It's incredibly unlikely. So we can avoid the idea that using anything "random" will end in equality.
It also doesn't mean that there is some push towards equality - this seems to be common with systems that don't work - because there were more reds than blacks, somehow there will now be more blacks
to try to catch up to reds.

This doesn't happen. These types of systems always fail.
Random does however keep itself contained - you won't have 10 times the number of reds than you do blacks.
Random has limits and over time you can calculate these as well.
We can look at standard deviations and see that a number might be +4 std but it won't stay there - there's not equality with other numbers, but there is some type of balance or boundaries that random stays within.
I always think of this as a rubber band around the results - it can stretch but it's held within a specific range because of random.

To hit on bets for a minute as well - I rarely see people playing the even money bets or the dozens/columns or streets/lines and that's good (in my opinion).
Think about it this way - even if you could have close to 500 red and 500 blacks - when you look at individual numbers you'll see there is nothing of the sort going on there.
As I posted in the other thread - you won't see each number hit 3 times exactly in 3 cycles of spins.
This is a sign right away that things not being equal is the door to winning.
Just knowing this along should steer people away from the outside bets and playing individual numbers is the way to go.

As you move from even money bets through the betting locations until you get to straight-up bets, you can see that the chance of there being equality gets less and less likely the further you go.
While you might see 500 reds and 500 blacks, you'll never see 3 of each number appearing for 3 cycles, 5 of each number appearing for 5 cycles, etc etc.
This makes it clear that there is a benefit in playing repeaters.
It might seem more logical to think about this way - if you could avoid betting on the numbers that aren't going to show up over X amount of spins and you "could" bet on numbers that appear multiple times over those same X amount of spins - you would never lose.
This is true and entirely possible.
"Just don't bet on numbers that aren't going to show".
"Any number that hasn't shown up is potentially a number that WON'T show up". You're playing repeaters then.
It's just logical.
Playing random numbers, lucky (coughs) numbers, birthdays, flat betting, switching tables when down X amount, stopping when X ahead or X down all makes no sense. You're going to win playing repeaters.
Are hot numbers going to stay hot ?
No - like I said, the rubber band around the results keep a hot number from going out of control and staying hot and showing more and more and more above expected.
The same for cold numbers - they won't stay cold, but they won't catch up either with any regularity that you can bet on and win.
Run 1,000 spins and note the top 15 hottest numbers.
Run another 1,000 and re-check.
A few will have dropped off of the list right ? Of course - but.... some of them will remain and continue
to stay hot.

Another 1,000 spins ? More drop off, some stay.

Another 1,000 spins ?
Now someone can say - "what good is that, you don't know which ones are going to do what - it's random !!!" but they aren't thinking really.
We can use progressions - which make up for the fact that we have no idea with 100% accuracy which ones will do which.
No one can predict that kind of info, and we don't have to. We're not playing ALL of the numbers on the table.
Cold number staying cold - we don't lose on them. Hot numbers going cold - we don't lose on them.
Hot numbers staying hot - we don't win or lose on them - and numbers becoming hot ? We make a killing with the progression in place that covers any loss from not being 100% accurate with the other categories.

The anti-system people are first to jump in and say that it's mumbo-jumbo and some "mystery" that no one can figure out - it's up to you to agree with them or not.
They won't deny though that the only way to win is to play numbers that show above expected (which are hot numbers) and to NOT play numbers that aren't showing up (common sense).
They can throw rocks at the idea that a system and progression based on repeaters is nonsense - but at the same time they surely have to understand that it makes complete sense, and that the road to always winning is down that road.
''  TurboGenius
« Last Edit: July 04, 2017, 01:24:41 PM by BlueAngel »

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

LiveRouletteOnlinePlayer

• New
How much to minimize the need for collecting spins from wheel to get know bias
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2017, 02:56:07 PM »
The main question, however, is how much to minimize the need to collect the spins that get wheel bias to find out and the so-called strong numbers that can be played and of course how many numbers to keep playing if the numbers with which to play more than 9 numbers does not make any sense
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 02:59:01 PM by LiveRouletteOnlinePlayer »

MrPerfect.

Re: RRS random rotor system on wheel does it remove bias away off the wheel?
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2017, 04:22:06 PM »
 There is nothing wrong in playing more then 9 numbers.
   Before simplify something , there is a need to understand it . There is no need for you to reduce anything, you are not a bias player.

LiveRouletteOnlinePlayer

• New
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2017, 05:05:32 PM »
I have seen on youtube play for real money live roulette and still player a loss even though player had the total 35 numbers bets ball just jump number pocket which got no bet. When you play with more numbers and no bets hit so rebets bets will cost you all of course depends on how much money you play.

MrPerfect.

« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2017, 05:11:58 PM »
It really has little importance what other players do. If you wanna win, need to pay attention to the wheel,  ball, dealer, numbers.. ..  and completely ignore other players.
   No need to be not social or rude either..  just do not copy other people stupidity, do your own thing, win your own money.
   Before determine how many numbers to bet, need to see what is going in in general... 

The following users thanked this post: Reyth