Royal Panda roulette

Author Topic: Paras Paroli(my new paroli strategy)  (Read 17587 times)

mogul397

• New
Re: Paras Paroli(my new paroli strategy)
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2015, 04:09:38 PM »
Anyone take this far enough to work with THE GUETTING PROGRESSION???

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2015, 08:25:14 PM »
How to Play the Guetting Roulette System

This system employs wagers on even-money bets found at roulette. These wagers are red/black, odd/even, and 1st 18/2nd 18. Players will obviously have the best results when they play on a single-zero wheel with En Prison (or La Partage) rules, which allow any even-money wager to be placed in prison when a zero is spun. The wager will be returned if on the subsequent spin the player’s original wager choice is spun. This means that if the original wager was red, and zero was spun, the wager is held captive for an additional spin and wins if red is the next spin.

This has the effect of reducing the original house edge of 2.70 % to just 1.35 %. The house edge on an American wheel, with a zero and double zero, is much higher, at 5.26%, and while the Guetting Roulette System is still used by some, the success is certainly reduced. Charles Guetting started his betting with a single unit and raised his wager to 1.5 units after it won twice in a row.

To make you’re wagering easier, start with a 2 unit first wager and a 3 unit wager after two wins. Following Guetting’s system, you place your first wager of 2 units on an even-money bet. For our example, we will use black as our bet. Win or lose, you stay with your base wager of 2 units until there are two consecutive wins, and then you raise your wager to 3 units. If this 3 unit wager wins twice, you go to 6 units. If it loses once, you go back to 2 units.

Guetting used specific units and levels for his wagering system and moved up to the next unit after each double win. He dropped back to the lowest wager on the level below after any loss. You can use the chart below to follow his progression:

1. 2 Units – win twice and move to next level
2. 3 Units – win twice: 4 Units – win twice: 6 Units – win twice and move to next level
3. 8 Units – win twice: 12 Units – win twice: 16 units – win twice and move to next level
4. 20 Units – win twice: 30 Units – win twice: 40 units – win twice and move to next level
5. 60 Units – win twice: 80 Units – win twice: 100 units – stay until a loss is encountered
6. Quit

If you win the first wager at level 2 through 5 but lose the second wager, repeat the same wager. If it loses a second time, drop down to the first wager of the level below. If you lose a third bet in a row, drop down to the first wager of the level below again. Stay there until you win two wagers in a row and begin to raise your bets again.

If at any time your wager is placed En Prison, let it ride for the next spin but don’t count the next spin as a win – you just broke even and now need to win again to move forward. If you are playing with La Partage rules, and have half of your wager taken away, do the same as with En Prison and let the ½ wager ride on the next spin unless that would be below 2 units. If this is the case, raise the wager back to what it was before the last spin.ExpectationsLong winning and losing streaks happen in any game of chance. You can expect to lose several spins in a row on a regular basis. You can also expect to win four or five spins on a recurring basis, which puts you at a 4 unit wager quite often.

Reaching the higher limits is rarer and, because of this, many players use a simplified version. They move their wagers up in units and levels after each win, not waiting for a second win at the same bet. If you choose to follow this style, make sure you immediately drop back to a 2 unit bet after just a single loss. This will mitigate the difference between multiple wins with the original Guetting system and the modified system. If you don’t, even a nice streak of 7 or 8 consecutive wins can be wiped out with just three losing spins.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 08:27:28 PM by Reyth »

The following users thanked this post: kav

mogul397

• New
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2015, 09:22:45 PM »
Thanks for posting that Reyth.  You know, just by accident I notice that
this is my favorite forum.  You guys have real conversations about roulette.
That includes all the main posters.

So I notice that the thread was about the paroli, with some positive notions
about the up as you win methodology.  I haven't worked this  Guetting Roulette System.
From what I've read it's a little tight.I just see people who literally know what it is.

If you have opinions on it it would be cool.

Thanks a lot.

Mogul.... (Alan)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2015, 11:04:28 PM »
Hey Alan!  Yes this is definitely my favorite and the most unique roulette forum on the net!

I presume that this system will work well with certain sequences but other of them it will fail.  Kav demonstrates this with many similar types of systems on the Roulette 30 website: http://www.roulette30.com/2014/04/top-9-roulette-systems.html

I do believe that the bad sequences need to be addressed in some manner for this system to be ultimately successful.

How does your idea to combine this with the Paroli work exactly? 

The following users thanked this post: kav

mogul397

• New
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2015, 11:09:42 PM »
It is up as you win.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2015, 11:14:34 PM »
Ok well something must be done against those sequences that cause it to fail.

mogul397

• New
« Reply #36 on: November 23, 2015, 03:24:18 AM »
Some of the comments I see are that, in the end, it was too much of
a grind for some peope. Like oscars grind.

Surprised you didn't know it's up as you win.

But it's "aggressive" up as you win, if I can use that word. It's jagged
all the way through. By the time you rais your bet, if you lose, you lost
less than what it took to get there. And if it continues to lose, you continue
to lose less on your way down.

What always has puzzled me is, how it seems fo easy to chalk up losing streaks of
5-10-15, but never see a winning streak like that.  There's something intuitively
wrong.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: November 23, 2015, 11:00:45 AM »

Hopefully, using creativity, you can further modify it. : )
« Last Edit: November 23, 2015, 05:17:28 PM by Reyth »

mogul397

• New
« Reply #38 on: November 23, 2015, 12:37:47 PM »
Well that was a hope in throwing the thought into the ring.
I see a lot of creativity here.

And what amazes me is that I haven't met a single person who has
an opinion about this method.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: November 23, 2015, 01:00:49 PM »
Have you seen the Carsch Star variant on this site?

mogul397

• New
« Reply #40 on: November 23, 2015, 05:01:02 PM »
No I haven't.  Tell me about it please.

mogul397

• New
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2015, 05:03:18 PM »
Searched for it, and didn't find it.

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 08:09:32 PM by kav »

mogul397

• New
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2015, 07:41:29 PM »
I'm a little confused here.  What it looks like I am seeing is encorporating a parlay
into a negative progression. Am I correct?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2015, 07:46:10 PM »
Well, this post is the Carsch variant:

http://forum.roulette30.com/index.php/topic,476.msg5421.html#msg5421

The reason I mentioned it is because I remember that I found this system much stronger than the Paroli and seems to be inspired by it as an improvement.

I left off analysis with the data of a max loss of 55.  The host quit on me so I will have to re-run that and a loss distribution chart will help us see what the percentages are of 54, 53 etc.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 08:09:45 PM by kav »