Deposit Bonus 200% up to $1000

Author Topic: A message for thanks to Charles win3million  (Read 9671 times)

Reyth

• Global Moderator
Re: A message for thanks to Charles win3million
« Reply #180 on: October 23, 2017, 03:18:11 PM »
That's what I meant.  Clearly both Charles and Duncan indicate that using colors in the column choice is part of the "best move" and by giving COLOR priority on which column to bet IS improving the hypothesis, which is what I meant.

scepticus

« Reply #181 on: October 23, 2017, 04:22:23 PM »
reyth
if Red is as likely as Black- and vice-versa - why not bet only the minority colour in columns 2 and 3  ?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #182 on: October 23, 2017, 05:23:03 PM »
Right, well according to the theory postulated in this thread as I might understand it, is that movements of Red & Black tend to persist even though they can change rapidly (and do) and this persistence can be exploited by using a consistent betting pattern that is formulated based on the current movement.

So instead of betting column 2 AND 3, we would always bet column 1 and EITHER 2 or 3, depending on the movement presented in the last 6 spins.

I believe this is what Duncan meant when he said:

In the results the repeting Col ( win) is not included....

And even more specifically that "it is not included" in his scoring of R or C; i.e. if he is betting for Repeat on Column 3 (for Red) and he gets a hit in Column 1, he will score that as "R" and not "C".
« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 05:27:20 PM by Reyth »

scepticus

« Reply #183 on: October 23, 2017, 08:15:01 PM »
I am not relly interested in this thread Reyth. My suggestion was only that it if is generally accepted that Red is as
likely as black then betting the lesser colour gives the Bettor an Edge. Perhaps this is what Charles factored in ? You instanced that both Charles and Duncan emphasised the importance of " Colour "  so I think my suggestion has relevance here. 
I don't think they meant that they would " always bet column 1 and either Col 2 or Col 3 when they say that"  in the results the repeating Col 9 win ) is not repeated ) .
Back to the Drawing Board ?

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #184 on: October 23, 2017, 08:29:36 PM »
How would you tie "the lessor color" to movements of streaks, chop & runs of 2?

Maybe they don't always bet Column 1 but for my test it makes sense; from CW3M:

Quote from: CW3M
2nd  column = 4 reds + 8 blacks
3rd  column = 8 reds + 4 blacks
8 of the 10 red+odd       are in the 1st+3rd Columns
8 of the 10 black+even  are in the 1st+2nd Columns

We know they play to trap movements and these movements are based on "Change" and "Repeat"; the EC's of R/B & Even/Odd are clearly trappable with no need to ever leave CL1 because if they are looking to Repeat on Black /Odd its CL 1 & 2, if they are looking to Repeat on Red/Even its CL 1 & 3, if they are looking to Change on Red/Odd they clearly need to bet NOT CL3 which means they are looking for Black/Even which means CL2 and therefore it must be CL1 and finally the same applies but in reverse for Change on Black/Even.

What reason is there to not bet CL1?  And we KNOW there is a "repeating column" -- sounds like CL1 to me! :D

« Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 08:38:59 PM by Reyth »

scepticus

« Reply #185 on: October 24, 2017, 01:01:15 AM »
So what does this mean ?
" In the results the repeting Col ( win) is not included...  ".
I think it means that you DON'T bet the last winning  column . What is your view ? Also Charles emphasises colour . 

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #186 on: October 24, 2017, 01:39:49 AM »
In the results -- here he is referring to the picture of his play located in this post

Repeating column -- The column that does not relate to the specific color he is trapping; i.e. CL1 that does not trap a specific color

(win) -- The documentation of the CL1 win

Is not included -- Is reported as "Repeat" when in actuality it was was "Change"; i.e. it is not included in the reporting or analysis at all.

Both Charles and Duncan emphasize color:

his site is all black and read... try thinking why he did that.
I will say one more.... in almost all pages he speaks about Reds and Blacks ...Think about that.

Here is an interesting thought:

Why not run every one of the 64 unique combinations of sequences of 6 and find out which of those 64 combinations comes up the most against each one?

Another thing I just noticed, which again shows how stupid I am, is that he doesn't just mindlessly bet RCRCRC no matter what comes out. 

He bets:

R = if he gets it he bets C otherwise he bets R again until he finally gets it.

then he bets:

C = if he gets it he bets R otherwise he bets C again until he finally gets it

etc. until he runs out of column space and he starts over.

Wow I just tried something very simple, using what I have learned from my studying of his clues.

I just played 2 sessions of 100 spins and came out ahead in both of them.  What I noticed was that I was consistently winning in these sessions when in my other attempts I would consistently lose.

What happens is I win a bunch and then there is this "rare" losing streak and then I go back to winning again like "normal".

Let me check how many sessions I need again, what is it 35?

Ok, I have a long way to go...
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 06:26:04 AM by Reyth »

scepticus

« Reply #187 on: October 24, 2017, 08:00:35 AM »
Yes , reyth, you have a long way to go . Apart from the Long Road  you have travelled yet no end in sight !
Good Luck. You will need it  !

Reyth

• Global Moderator
« Reply #188 on: October 24, 2017, 08:38:49 AM »
Ya it was just random. >.<

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #189 on: October 26, 2017, 09:35:32 PM »
It is not always 6 spins, the 64 has a double meaning. Being..coverage of the table during play but also the forming and play of the triggers.  How many spins needed is depending on how many repeaters there are.

It´s really important that you shouldn´t emphasize on decoding the exact way of play like Duncan has posted. First a good understanding of clusters and randomness is needed.

The win3m basically stimulates you into finding your own bet after cluster analysis.
sure it’s not the 6th spin this is nonsense to bet something related to an event happened 6 spin behind. i’m still shocked some smart people here can even follow such hints ... like Juncissor said it has a second meaning. In fact all these clues are so hidden that’s better to work from yourself on the game and find out really ...

jerome

MrPerfect.

« Reply #190 on: October 27, 2017, 09:57:02 AM »
 Jerome,  you are absolutely right. Game itself is a complex enough to filter these who do not work on their own understanding.  It's really the only way : hands on proper recearch till everything is understood.  Unreasonable to sit and wait that someone come and give everything out about " how to make money" , be it in roulette or anything else.

The following users thanked this post: Reyth

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #191 on: October 29, 2017, 01:27:45 AM »
It's sickening to see you guys even discuss such nonsense.   

jerome26b

• Mature Member
« Reply #192 on: October 29, 2017, 11:53:46 AM »
Anyway if there's 3 formula's and the first two are instable and don't produce stable results why not to play just the 3rd one that is the most effective and the key ? Maybe because they all balanced together ?
I didn't receive answer to a question about people that start to play it real money now, what's your results at that moment ? It's something to simulate, playing live and real money is another story including all the impediments.

Jérôme

kav

• www.Roulette30.com
  • Administrator
« Reply #193 on: October 29, 2017, 11:36:38 PM »
If you don't discuss specifically this system, please start a new topic.
Thanks

Real

• Fighting the war on absurdity one foolish idea at a time.
« Reply #194 on: October 30, 2017, 12:31:04 AM »
If you don't discuss specifically this system, please start a new topic.
Thanks

It's sickening to see you guys even discuss this specific system, "Win 3 Million."  ;)

« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:33:38 AM by Real »